Post your music here if you want people to comment on it

My bands website is in the link in my sig, you can download our full EP for free or listen to it on the media player on the site. Would love to hear some comments!

tbh what i intended by this thread was not a "check out my band" thread (that's what sigs are for) so much as a "this is a new song I wrote, what do you think? Should I maybe add some more double bass or keyboards?" sorta thing.

Hey... I think Avowed are really great. Anyone else like them? If you do not know them and like artists like Porcupine Tree, Alice in chains or Guns n’ Roses you should check them out on myspace.com/avowed

Especially like the songs “How does it feel” and “Save the Angels”

Let me know what you think

Just found this thread and thought I could post one of my very old tunes for some feedback. I must add a bit of history, this song dates back to 2004 and doesn't ressemble any of my newer compositions which I'll soon post around here.

Here 'The Pop Song'
popsong_remastered.mp3

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=77736566

for anybody interested. everythings done except the drums, I couldnt be bothered to fiddle for to long with drums today. That will be tommorrow.

let me know what you think

update, I myself could do without the intro on the first song. FUrther reflection has proven this.

also, for those who actually give a fuck, there is supposed to be vocals ( and if theres anyone who would like to, let me know)

I recorded my band's first full-length myself, and I think it turned out pretty awesome for being DIY and stuff.

myspace.com/ironthrones

What do y'all think? What should I/we do differently next time, production-wise?

I recorded my band's first full-length myself, and I think it turned out pretty awesome for being DIY and stuff.

myspace.com/ironthrones

What do y'all think? What should I/we do differently next time, production-wise?

I'm no producer but your band kicks ass. this album is your debut release?

I'm no producer but your band kicks ass. this album is your debut release?
Thanks! Yeah this is our debut release. We used to have a different name and recorded an entirely mediocre metalcore EP, but it'd be better for everyone if we pretend it never existed haha