Title says it all, you can now pre-order The Green Album on Earache webstore

Just made my order

1 x Woods Of Ypres "Woods 4: The Green Album"
1 x Woods Of Ypres "Logo" Patch
1 x Woods Of Ypres "Woods 4: The Green Album" Deluxe Gatefold Double Vinly
- Vinyl Color: Shards Of Love
Comes with a new Green Album shirt!

WOOHOO!!! Soooo Awesome!

For all you fellow collectors out there, get on this quick, as there, limited editions...first 100, Shards of Love, on PINK, Pain and Piss 200, yellow and blood, Woods Green: 300, and finally Black 400.

The shirt might say life is just pain and piss, but I'm sure happy at the moment!!!:kickass:

ohhhh, one more thing, all pre-orders, come with free shipping!

Hmm, the Earache Europe shop seems to have only the pink and a 'normal' version (doesn't say anything about the other colors). Ordered those two.

Can you order from the US store? Thats where I was looking...might be a longer waiting time, but still worth it?

I tried ordering some other items from them some time ago, and got an email saying they didn't ship to Europe, only North America.

Never mind, I have to cut down on my spending somewhere, so 2 out of 4 versions will have to do.

I could only afford one, so I caved and bought the pink ones, haha. Truth be told, I really liked the green one, and should have bought that, but I'm a sucker for scarcity.

Whats with this scam about a pre-order for the CD?!? I got mine well over a year ago. Lol that shirt looks pretty sick though!

- Joel