Pre-production demos of Bath/LYBM (aka free fuct sounding mp3s)

Interesting. At least she's alive, eh? Good sleuthing. And here I was thinking one of the boys in the band tried to jump her bones, so she bailed. :p

I've got a few demos that I got off the Hamp network a few years ago ("Sleep is a curse," "gleam in ranks," and "monstrously low tide," I believe). Are those demos, or versions from pre-MFP albums, or am I simply imagining them so intensely that I've psychichally created mp3s on my computer?

KobayashiMaru said:
I've got a few demos that I got off the Hamp network a few years ago ("Sleep is a curse," "gleam in ranks," and "monstrously low tide," I believe). Are those demos, or versions from pre-MFP albums, or am I simply imagining them so intensely that I've psychichally created mp3s on my computer?

Are the lyrics of MLT and Gleam different than the album versions? If so you probably have the versions from the "For My Wife" demo.

no. that's how she got in the band in the FIRST place
Do I detect a hint of bitterness?
eysupdown.gif

(Adjust sarcasm quotient as seen fit...YMMV.)

Those would have to be pre-MFP demos methinks.