Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
God Of War 3 - 10/10 - Most epic game I've ever played in terms of scale, one that I almost have the platinum for and yet I still can't put down !

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC) - I have played Battlefield 2 for PC since the day it came out. I ended up preordering bad company 2 and its def a 9/10. I just hate how you cant go prone, but whatever. Once Diablo III comes out bricks will be shat

Yeah my bro can't shut up about Diablo 3. It does look cool! I'm looking forward to Crysis 2 for my PC! I've been looking to play BBC2 , I played 1 and it was pretty cool.

Far Cry 2: Always crashed on my old setup (qx9650+9800gx2), so I just finished it (i7 980x+HD5780x2 CFX). Epic.

Portal: 8.5
Awesome game with great gameplay and plenty of style and dark humour. Deserves all the hype and has the best villain ever. Not as hard as it looks, an average gamer can finnish it in less than 3 hours.

Super Street Fighter IV: 9.0
Best 2D fighter ever. It´s a shame there´s such a huge gap on characters power balance, specially with Sagat and Ryu.

Small Worlds: 6.0
Flash game. Very intriguing and dreamy experience. It lasts about 20 minutes and I actually recommend it.

Battle of the immortals - 7/10 free to play MMO.. simple design and reminds me a bit of diablo. Don't need to spendt cash in the cash shop to enjoy it.

Streets of Rage 2. on Megadrive.
Fucking Classic. So playable, so fun, so addictive. 10/10.

GTA 4 - the latest download for it - 8/10 - I like having tanks and shit, and playing is fun, but it just doesn't have the feel of the old ones I liked :D

I've been playing 3 this week:

Red Dead Redemption: 8/10 Good game, plenty of shit to do and kind of feels like GTA in a way so F' yeah.

Final Fantasy 13: 6/10 This game is just ok, not a huge fan of the battle system. Graphics are tits though.

MAG: 8/10 Modern warefare's small ass 32 (or is it 16, I don't remember) player games can suck a cock, 256 player map for the win!