Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Hm, I have no pictures with any bands I like. Though I had the chance to go backstage and to the hotel room with Rammstein when they were here during Quart festival this summer.. I chose not to, though my girlfriend went with them and rubbed it in my face for a long, long time.

Originally posted by Hearse
ps. If you didnt know, that Anders Nordin Behind the drums ;)
Shame on you, if you didnt... shame!
yes, yes... but he looks at you in a strange way... i guess he probably prefers mikael playing :D
anyway: well done, dude!

once me and my best friend went to the hotel room with charon (we know the guitarist, we're not... erm... that word), but we decided not to bring the camera with us 'cause we wanted to make it seem like things like that happen everyday :lol:

This is me in a Black Metal style pose... grim... but not really... especially with that shirt on...

Grr.txt

Grrrr. :yell:

Go to http://www.geocities.com/

Register an account, go into your File Manager, upload the picture, but BEFORE you upload it, make sure to rename the file extension to a .txt rather than a .jpg or whatever... in the File Manager, click the pic, copy the address, then you can direct link it here with the img tabs: [ img ] address minus spaces [ /img ]

That might help...