Recabinet 2.0 Modern and Vintage - May 21

As promised, here's the e530 settings used on the KsE inspired clip:

engl.jpg

The contour and high gain switches are engaged. :)

Can't wait to try out the 2.0 and see what I can come up with. The audio demos on the Recabinet sight for the 2.0 stuff are very very sweet. Good job.

u bought it and didn´t read what it was u bought.........

I read everything. I wanted the impulses in wav files in any way. I just didn't know if it also had any frontend. This is because I learned for the first time in my life about impulses the day I bought it! I knew that even if it wasnt a plugin I would use boogex.. ok?

As for the Recabinet 2.0..
I am an owner of recabinet 1.05 and I tried now for 5 times to download recabinet 2.0 from members area and the result is always the same.

When I extrack the rar archive it gives me an unexpected error in the end of the archive. tried with downloader, with NO downlooader, with internet explorer, with firefox.. nothing. It is not a winrar problem, all the other recabinet downloads extract fine.

Only I have this problem???

i had that problem but after 3rd try it downloaded the whole file so i got it working, its some bug in their download system i think, the web browser thinks the file is finished before it actually is

i had that problem but after 3rd try it downloaded the whole file so i got it working, its some bug in their download system i think, the web browser thinks the file is finished before it actually is

UPDATE: If any of you are having trouble with incomplete downloads, log into the members' area for your version of Recabinet (linked to in your receipt email) with your email address and receipt number, then hit the "Downloads" tab of the members' area. There is an alternate mirror server link at the bottom of the downloads page that should work for you if the first server doesn't. Today's launch has been more successful than we'd planned!

I had trouble the first few times downloading it but I eventually got it fine. I haven't tried anything out yet because i'm getting totally annihilated by uni work, but I might make some clips later as a comparison.

Thanks so much for this! :)