Seen AD supporting NEVERMORE.

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
I had the great honour to see AD (1999) live twice in a weekend in two different cities (Thessalonika and Athens) and I have to admit that they blew me away. They were fantastic.
I consider myself very lucky to have all their albums.

cool, but do you think that seeing a band on 2 dates one after the other kills the mood? im not sure, i suppose its great if they play a different set but if its the same it i think it would, but what do i know.

Hey Transparent,

I think every gig has it's own spirit, even if the band plays the same set at the same venue! I have got enough experiences about it... toured with bands... work with bands... :)

Originally posted by _Transparent_
cool, but do you think that seeing a band on 2 dates one after the other kills the mood? im not sure, i suppose its great if they play a different set but if its the same it i think it would, but what do i know.
Here in Greece we don't get the chance to see very oftenly shows that are of interest. OK the name that was the reason for 600km drive was NEVERMORE, but I had known AD from "Into the dark past" & "To dust you will decay" (albums which always made my mind think AD as a very cult band). Shortly after the show I run to get BOR.
Well I will have to agree with Silkie. Every gig has its own spirit.