Sorta good news - Help me get a deal with Truth Drums

joeymusicguy

Sep 21, 2006
indiana
www.myspace.com
I am currently talking with Truth Drums to possibly become endorsed or sponsored. It would mean a lot to me if you guys could help by reaching out to Truth Drums on their twitter and facebook and tell them how much you support or promote this idea. If I can get Truth to back me, I will be able to release pre-mixed kicks, snares, and toms for you guys. Their drums are truly some of the best I've seen in my entire life. If you disagree, you must not have come across some of the kits I've encountered. They are very high quality drums with amazingly good sound.

I am currently talking with Truth Drums to possibly become endorsed or sponsored. It would mean a lot to me if you guys could help by reaching out to Truth Drums on their twitter and facebook and tell them how much you support or promote this idea. If I can get Truth to back me, I will be able to release pre-mixed kicks, snares, and toms for you guys. Their drums are truly some of the best I've seen in my entire life. If you disagree, you must not have come across some of the kits I've encountered. They are very high quality drums with amazingly good sound.

I'm assuming you're already aware that truth has been selling samples from certain kits they've produced for almost a year now. Are you trying to become a part of that, or are you simply just trying to get kits from them to sample and release by yourself? Either way, I'm all for the idea. NAMM is coming up in January, and in my opinion it's the easiest way to network and develop relationships with people you want to endorse or get a sponsorship from. Have you considered going?

Truth use Keller shells, like 95% of other custom drum companies. The only differences are drilling/bearing edge. I hear they are some of the better ones though.

I'm assuming you're already aware that truth has been selling samples from certain kits they've produced for almost a year now. Are you trying to become a part of that, or are you simply just trying to get kits from them to sample and release by yourself? Either way, I'm all for the idea. NAMM is coming up in January, and in my opinion it's the easiest way to network and develop relationships with people you want to endorse or get a sponsorship from. Have you considered going?

i want nothing to do with their sample store. i will still make my own samples. i just need their help in hooking me up with my needs when i need drums.

I have been recently looking into Truth and as far as i am aware they just use Keller shells and standard DW hardware, as well as SJC/FVF/SHINE. Trick seem to be the only company at the moment actually innovating.

However as Declan said particularly Truth/SJC have outstanding build quality and every single kit i have ever played sounds beautiful with the right skins.

Fully supporting that idea, means we get some sweet new samples to play with.

As far as i am aware Truth offer several tiers of endorsements? From Amateur to professional, different kinds of sponsorship. However i have never heard of them endorsing a producer so this would be absolutely sweet.

Good luck

I went to the Truth website and "Party Rock" anthem was playing on their music player.

But I can't find their sample store. Im interested in hearing those samples (if they even have samples of the samples) just cause I've only ever heard Truth drums in a live setting.

Samples of samples? Sampleception.

i see what you did there.
inception-dicap.jpg

Hey maybe I'm late on this but I just realized who you are Cory Brunnemann! I've read your avatar thing like a hundred times but I just processed it haha. It's cool we have members from big bands on this forum. Like MMF And Through Arteries. Word up! And others I'm sure I have yet to discover.

Hey maybe I'm late on this but I just realized who you are Cory Brunnemann! I've read your avatar thing like a hundred times but I just processed it haha. It's cool we have members from big bands on this forum. Like MMF And Through Arteries. Word up! And others I'm sure I have yet to discover.

lol hi! :wave:

and yeah, i've been coming on this board even before i signed up for it!! i'm hoping after music i can be a legit producer like some of the dudes on here!!

and i can't wait to show y'all what we recorded with Joey, its definitely not like our old stuff, i'm so happy with how it came out!! :D