Summer's End Festival - Post Your Pictures, Videos & Reviews Here

Wow, that last one of karl shows how much energy and passion goes into a Threshold show!

Although looking at it again, it looks like he only has one arm!

Thank you both. I had a lot of duff pictures because of the lighting but got some good shots also. Will post more as I can

Yeah, I had a great time photographing DF thanks. I have got some images which I am so proud of. Being in the photographers pit felt like I was where I should be. So hopefully I'll get some more chances again soon.

Lighting is always a challenge at gigs. Having a space between the audience and the stage for photographers always makes it easier as you don't have to push your way through the crowd to get a decent spot or have to worry about shooting over the tops of peoples heads. The next few gigs I'm photographing are all at smaller club type venues which will probably mean having to get there early to get a decent spot.

Good luck getting Decadent! ;)

My favourite track on Wireless is Conceal The Face.

I think Replica and Wireless are awesome. I prefer the version of Latent Gene on Replica; I wonder why they dropped the voice over and harmonica?

Is Decadent impossible to get hold of then? :cry:

Ah ok, well I guess they won't be replying for a while anyway, they are probably already away for the next gig.
I reckon that band would be pretty keen to have those photos on their next live album. Great photo of the drummer in particular!

You are probably right in your assumptions Rob. I am usually interested to read anything I can glean from the foremost authority on Threshold though. I am convinced you know more of the band’s history than I could ever hope to! Also just a note to say it was a pleasure to meet Anupam again last night.