SUSPYRE, ODIN’S COURT AND DARK EMPIRE JOIN FORCES FOR EAST COAST PROG METAL SHOWS

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
The first weekend of August 2008 SUSPYRE, ODIN’S COURT, and DARK EMPIRE will be playing together to promote their new album releases and to join forces for two amazing nights of prog metal! The shows are open to all ages (21+ to drink).

Friday, August 1st
The Knitting Factory (Old Office Room)
New York City
Doors Open: 6:30 p.m.
$10 advance, $12 door
Tickets available at: http://www.knittingfactory.com or Ticketmaster

Saturday, August 2nd
(Sponsored by USA Progressive Music)
Crocodile Rock Café
Café Under Room
520 W. Hamilton St.
Allentown, PA 18101
Doors Open: 7:00 p.m.
$12 advance, $15 door
Tickets will be available at:
http://www.suspyre.com/crocrocktix.html (no service fees)

JAXX show for August 3rd has been canceled.

SUSPYRE will be releasing its third album, When Time Fades… this September. ODIN’S COURT will be releasing a new album, Deathanity, through ProgRock Records on July 15th and DARK EMPIRE will release its sophomore album, Humanity Dethroned, the end of June through Killzone Records.

First of all, I am really excited to go out in support of Humanity Dethroned. We've got a killer set planned, and I wanna see some people thrashing their heads and rocking the pits for us.

Unfortunately, Jens will not be crossing the pond for this jaunt. as he is preoccupied with recording the new Persuader album. His fill in will be Brian Larkin, who's been a close friend of mine for several years and is, besides an insane guitarist, also a classically trained vocalist. I will have a clip of his vocal performance up soon.

Hope to see all our fans there!

- Matt

if I lived somewhere between these areas, I would be making the drive to catch all three performances! :heh:

Hell yeah guys! Tear it up!!! :kickass: ...and when you look towards the southeast, let me know.

By the way, the NYC show is in a smaller capacity room (100 people) so I expect this show to sell out. The Knitting Factory website has the tickets up for sale now (have to click on "see all shows/all spaces"), even though they haven't changed the band list to reflect that Dark Empire has replaced Eternal Flight. So get your tickets soon if you want to see this show! :) The other venues have capacities much larger (500-600) but you do save a few bucks if you buy tickets in advance! (Crocodile Rock show is not up on their website yet but should be by early next week)

First of all, I am really excited to go out in support of Humanity Dethroned. We've got a killer set planned, and I wanna see some people thrashing their heads and rocking the pits for us.

Unfortunately, Jens will not be crossing the pond for this jaunt. as he is preoccupied with recording the new Persuader album. His fill in will be Brian Larkin, who's been a close friend of mine for several years and is, besides an insane guitarist, also a classically trained vocalist. I will have a clip of his vocal performance up soon.

Hope to see all our fans there!

- Matt

Matt, I've never listened to your band before, but from the myspace tunes you all sound bad ass! :headbang: Your lead singer has a Hansi thing going on with his voice, which is cool.:headbang:

~Brian~

The first weekend of August 2008 SUSPYRE, ODIN’S COURT, and DARK EMPIRE will be playing together to promote their new album releases and to join forces for three amazing nights of prog metal! The shows are open to all ages (21+ to drink).

Friday, August 1st
The Knitting Factory (Old Office Room)
New York City
Doors Open: 6:30 p.m.
$10 advance, $12 door
Tickets available at: http://www.knittingfactory.com or Ticketmaster

Saturday, August 2nd
(Sponsored by USA Progressive Music)
Crocodile Rock Café
Café Under Room
520 W. Hamilton St.
Allentown, PA 18101
Doors Open: 7:00 p.m.
$12 advance, $15 door
Tickets will be available at:
http://www.crocodilerockcafe.com/

Sunday, August 3rd
Jaxx Nightclub
6355 Rolling Road
Springfield, VA
Doors Open: 5:00 p.m.
$12 advance, $15 door
Tickets available at:
http://www.jaxxroxx.com

SUSPYRE will be releasing its third album, When Time Fades… this September. ODIN’S COURT will be releasing a new album, Deathanity, through ProgRock Records on July 15th and DARK EMPIRE will release its sophomore album, Humanity Dethroned, the end of June through Killzone Records.
Good luck to y'all with this mini-tour! Please play ATL!

Good luck to y'all with this mini-tour! Please play ATL!

An Atl will happen as soon as possible, however I will be playing a show in Atl on 9/13 with Structure of Inhumanity (my other band featuring Jonah Weingarten of Pyramaze). So until Suspyre can make it down there, why don't you come and hang out that night. Rock on!

An Atl will happen as soon as possible, however I will be playing a show in Atl on 9/13 with Structure of Inhumanity (my other band featuring Jonah Weingarten of Pyramaze). So until Suspyre can make it down there, why don't you come and hang out that night. Rock on!
Way cool! I certainly would like to do just that. I'll have to check my funds and fight card for that evening.:kickass:

If someone wants to sponsor Suspyre to come down, they will play a show in Atlanta. They are keeping it kinda close to home for the August shows, but we'll get them down there soon enough. :) Or maybe Progpower someday ....:)
Right on, Jill! We look forward to seeing Suspyre down here in the South ASAP!:headbang:

His fill in will be Brian Larkin, who's been a close friend of mine for several years and is, besides an insane guitarist, also a classically trained vocalist.

And part of the Prog Power Family. ;-) And all of these things are true.

I look forward to these shows. I should be at at least 2 of them.

I'm totally n' completely STOKED to see Dark Empire... what I've heard of them has just made me :OMG:

Cannot WAIT for the Jaxx show - it's going to be a great one!!!!