Sweden Rock Festival

MHz

- A Sculpture In Pain -
Feb 12, 2002
Norrköping, Sweden
www.lefay.org
Well now I have returned home to Norrköping after a superb festival. It has been super every time i visit it. And the weather couldnt been better the sun shinned and it resulted that i burned my skin hard. :hotjump:

I have seen many bands that i didnt seen before Doro, Saxon and more. Funiest was Freak Kitchen(as they were last year) and ofcours LEFAY!!!!!!!!!!:D

I cant do any playlist, couse I wasnt taking any notes, but it was great.

Lefay and our Sweden Rock Festival rules !!!!

BTW: Silke! I have live-pics from when Lefay was In Motala!

Good to hear the festival went great!
I couldn't make it this year but I have plans on going there next year :)

How long did Lefay play then? Maybe Robin can post the setlist?(hm...I guess he gives it to Silkie who will post it *thinks of the log-in prob Robin has*)

They must have played for close to an hour and a half. they opened with The Source Of Pain. Other songs played were Victim Of The Inquisition,Out In The Silence,End Of Living,SOS,Maleficium etc. They closed with a cover of Ace Of Spades! I still need the full set list, though...

Just came back from the sweden rock festival were LEFAY kicked serious ass!!!!
I just love to see them perform cause they rule!!!!
I also talked to the band and i just cant believe how they can be so humble and nice!!!!
Of course i took some pictures along with their autographs wich i will show all my friends....:D
They were the reason i went there...Fuck Halford and company when i can see Lefay!!!
c ya
Micke from stockholm

If u missed Lefay my oh my!!!!
They totally owned the hole festival!!!!
Lefay are so good and cool live so if u missed them it`s your loss!!!
They made my weekend a experience of pure joy
:worship:
keep it up guys!!!!
Micke from stockholm

Originally posted by Micke
Just came back from the sweden rock festival were LEFAY kicked serious ass!!!!
I just love to see them perform cause they rule!!!!
I also talked to the band and i just cant believe how they can be so humble and nice!!!!
Of course i took some pictures along with their autographs wich i will show all my friends....:D
They were the reason i went there...Fuck Halford and company when i can see Lefay!!!
c ya
Micke from stockholm

Hello micke from stockholm! :D
U must bring some picture and such on friday so I can have a look! :cool:

I saw freak kitchen...they were funny alright...but i fell asleep on the grass:D
You get tired when the sun always shines on you....
But theres no sleeping during Lefay!!!!
They energize you:headbang:
So now you know