The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Small rant but whatever. I smoke too fucking much and i just cant quit. I know i should quit for the sake of my money and health but i just need my daily dose of nicotine. Ive been a smoker since i was 12 (yeah, i know), so ive been a smoker for a half of my life and its horrible and idk what to do. E cigs are shit, nicotine gums dont work :(

i stop for awhile, but then i replaced the addiction with sweets and chocolates. but i got fat. then i got back to smoking.

Small rant but whatever. I smoke too fucking much and i just cant quit. I know i should quit for the sake of my money and health but i just need my daily dose of nicotine. Ive been a smoker since i was 12 (yeah, i know), so ive been a smoker for a half of my life and its horrible and idk what to do. E cigs are shit, nicotine gums dont work :(

My father started smoking when he was 14 and smoked a pack a day but then quit when he was 58. It's not impossible :)

Well I had an interesting morning. I love it when a girl that I really dont want to see bangs on my door at 3am because the dude she rejected me for threw her around a hallway. Gotta stop being nice to people

Well I had an interesting morning. I love it when a girl that I really dont want to see bangs on my door at 3am because the dude she rejected me for threw her around a hallway. Gotta stop being nice to people

bang her and throw her around a hallway too

That sounds extremely exciting. I just figured that you wouldn't be the only one to watch the kids, there has to be some nights you can escape and go on viking raids, plunder a church or two. It's inhumane to deprive you of that!

That sounds extremely exciting. I just figured that you wouldn't be the only one to watch the kids, there has to be some nights you can escape and go on viking raids, plunder a church or two. It's inhumane to deprive you of that!

Since both our kids are still very young it isn't really possible to take care of them by yourself yet so I cannot just leave my GF alone with them at this point, in a year or two it will be much better!
Other than band stuff I don't really do much nowadays...My gf has had it much worse than me though because she hasn't had a drink in 3 years soon because she had just stopped breastfeeding our son when she got pregnant again...she had bought this fancy wine she was supposed to drink but then she couldn't and she was really sad! :lol: