The movie thread

Yeah, great movie! I love when the guy jumps from the high peak and when there is the total butchery by the cave! Total fear!
Lastly Ive been watching Underworld...apart the nice actress and some interesting special effect I can say thats a really bad quality movie...anyway one of my favourite movies ever is The Highlander first chapter. It fucking rules!

that is definately a most triumphant scene. Underworld sucks except for a couple cool scenes and effects, Highlander 1 is awesome. I suggest you see Rob Roy if you havent already, damn good movie.Aswell as Brotherhood of the wolf, the french version with subtitles... not the dubbed over one

i started watching ravenous but it was going realy slow so i turned it off like 15 mins into it... when they brought the guy into the cabin who was freezing outside. maybe ill go back and finish it.

Cradle of Fear was a joke but yes there were some hot chicks in the beginning.
I loved the movies "Cannibal Holocaust", "Lord of the rings","Brotherhood of the Wolf" and alot more.

burning creation said:
I suggest you see Rob Roy if you havent already, damn good movie.Aswell as Brotherhood of the wolf, the french version with subtitles... not the dubbed over one
Of course I know that movie, man! Rob Roy rules! Liam Neeson is such a great actor and I really love the final scene when he beats the crap down to the gay wigged one! Great movie, really!

Damnit, I haven't seen Rob Roy, but it looks like I will be picking it up. I have always been a big fan of the Chieftains who did some songs for that movie so I can't believe I have passed it up.
Another good one that I saw the other day was Punch Drunk Love. I wasn't expecting much from it but it turned out to be very funny in a kind of Lebowski way.

Exactly, even the music there rules. Yes, just get it without blinkin an eye, youll not get disappointed. Does anybody know the fantsy movie Ladyhawke? The one with Michelle Pfeifer and Rutger Hauer? I love it.

Well, I tried to find The Raven Flies for a long time, and then realized it has been re-named "Revenge of the Barbarians" (!!!!) in English. Under that title, you can get it on e-bay sometimes.

Tyra said:
Well, I tried to find The Raven Flies for a long time, and then realized it has been re-named "Revenge of the Barbarians" (!!!!) in English. Under that title, you can get it on e-bay sometimes.

"revenge of the barbarians??! :Spin: thats crazy...but thanx alot Tyra! cant believe that movie is so hard to find, it makes movies like the 13:th warrior look really silly... but then again its not a nice hollywood production...

SodomizerOfMankind said:
the best movie of all time has to be cannibal holocaust, its a work of art!
Oh yeah! It rules. I love mondo movies, did you watch Antropophagus? But what the fuck, then I suggest you all even all the movies with Silvia Saint, really cultured ones:headbang: what a great actress she is!