The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

rant 1# srsly, i had to go to 3 different markets, because they don't have fucking cold soda, and the other didn't had shaving sticks or whateverthefuckisnamed

rant 2# also fucking why the fuck they made replaceable heads of the shaving sticks, if you CANNOT FIND ANY HEADS! i had to buy a pack with fucking 4 sticks. thank fuck i have my electric razor for daily use.

rant 3#. to the fucker who broke the right mirror of my car: really? it's a fucking 15 year old car, how the fuck will i find a replacement for it

All your problems can be solved by not living in a 3rd world country

Get a fridge bitch
I expect nothing less from this place. :lol:
I smell like the fucking chip wagon I work at. Ugh.

Fucking disgusting, I hate it.
Dude, I swear to fuck, if I had to picture you working, it'd be in a chip truck... you're ten years away from being Phil Collins and running your own Dirty Burger.

Dude, I swear to fuck, if I had to picture you working, it'd be in a chip truck... you're ten years away from being Phil Collins and running your own Dirty Burger.

:lol:!!!

Friend wakes up at 1pm, complains about all the shit that has to be done that day, leaves at 2, is done and home by 2:45pm. Complains about having to be out in the heat all day....what the fuuck!?

Continues to complain about the weather because its raining out
Doesn't even plan to go outside.
House is nicely cooled, everyone is dry, still bitching about stupid shit.

Same people are now calling me a frump! >8(
Because I dont want to go to a bar, when I have no money, and don't like the people there, and have class at 8am, and immediatly after class spend a weekend with my family who I don't really like.....

....."BUT IT WIILLL BE FFUUNNNN!!!!"

*gunshot-to-head-fingermotion*

edit:
...and its humid out from the rain, and its far and theres no ride, and ect, ect, ect.
*folds arms and pouts*

My fucking laptop burned, and Guitar Pro 5 refuses to run on my 5-year-old PC. Ugh. Now I have to use GP6, and it is shit.

So, i live together in a house with the guitarist of my band. On thursdays we rehearse (today) at 13:00. I wake up at 13:00, he wakes up at 14:00, comes upstairs to my part of the house and blames me for not waking him up in time

Fucking roommates asking me to do their dishes. Fuuuuuuu.

I clean the kitchen Thursday, get a random call to go camping, I'm away from then untill mid-sunday.
Kitchen is a fucking disaster when I get home, not a single dish was cleaned all weekend....and these fucking dirtbags are too lazy to even scrape their plates clean when they are done eating.

I decide, fuck them I'm not touching the kitchen untill they clean it. One roommate does ONE dishwasher load on Teusday, there are STILL dishes from teh weekend down there.
This morning, "So you think you might want to do some dishes at some point man!?"

"no...I dont, because *pointing to all the specific dishes* these are all from the weekend, where I was not here, so why do I need to clean other peoples dishes?"
"well, I know this one glass bowl is yours...."
"Well, I would have properly rinsed it, and then put it in the dishwasher, but the sink was full of your mess, and your dirty, moldy siht, so I didn't want to touch it, and shouldn't have to."

..."*silence*"

"It seems to me, If I'm not doing the dishes, they just don't get done, thus I'm the only fucking one doing it, and you can bitch at someone else to clean up your mess for you."

And I'm going away today until Monday, which means its going to get worse and it already fucking smells.

Fucking roommates asking me to do their dishes. Fuuuuuuu.

I clean the kitchen Thursday, get a random call to go camping, I'm away from then untill mid-sunday.
Kitchen is a fucking disaster when I get home, not a single dish was cleaned all weekend....and these fucking dirtbags are too lazy to even scrape their plates clean when they are done eating.

I decide, fuck them I'm not touching the kitchen untill they clean it. One roommate does ONE dishwasher load on Teusday, there are STILL dishes from teh weekend down there.
This morning, "So you think you might want to do some dishes at some point man!?"

"no...I dont, because *pointing to all the specific dishes* these are all from the weekend, where I was not here, so why do I need to clean other peoples dishes?"
"well, I know this one glass bowl is yours...."
"Well, I would have properly rinsed it, and then put it in the dishwasher, but the sink was full of your mess, and your dirty, moldy siht, so I didn't want to touch it, and shouldn't have to."

..."*silence*"

"It seems to me, If I'm not doing the dishes, they just don't get done, thus I'm the only fucking one doing it, and you can bitch at someone else to clean up your mess for you."

And I'm going away today until Monday, which means its going to get worse and it already fucking smells.

Damn man, this is why I opted not to move in with a bunch of classmates into a house and got my own condo instead. I would choke a bitch in this kind of scenario.

They're not even classmates, one has been my best freind for years, the other I've been friends with since Highschool or earlier.

I lived one year in campus with 2 more girls fand I didnt know them at all cause we are all from different places.It was awesome in the beginning,but later it was getting worse and worse.One of them wasnt interested in studying at all,she was drunk or drugged for days,and the other one was with her gf all the time :/ I used to fight with her cause she used my shampoo and make up all the time without asking for it.
Im probably going to live in the apartment this year but I dont want to live with anyone this time,even if it means an apartment in the worst suburb in the city cause im too poor for anything better :lol:

During the school year I live in two tiny rooms because I know I would end up hating roommates. I hate my neighbours enough as it is and I don't even have to see them or their shit on a regular basis.

a dinner set made out of melamine instead of porcelain? S*****B*G F*G*** MELAMINE???!!888

really now, do i look like a camper?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

"Ooo harsh cough, are you sick?"
"Nah buddy, go ahead and share this cup, joint, pipe and some of my food."
"Oh, okay."

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU