The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Pretty good. Going to see Children of Bodom, Devin Townsend, Septic Flesh, and Obscura tonight. Should be a pretty good show. Bodom is also filming for their next video there, which would be really embarassing if I ended up in one of theirs :rofl: But anyways, I'm hoping Obscura figures out this bass player situation because I want to see them the most.

That aside, bought some Whey protein last week, been sticking with my regular exorcise routine. I've already seen a pretty noticeable change in my muscle tone and it's only been about 2 weeks. Feels good man :]

Monitor(screen) died a week ago, bought a new 24", monitor (speaker) died yesterday, fuuuuuuu

Ive had a bad fucking hangover all day long, but it was a great night last night. Just looking forward to the coming weeks, Iron Maiden next Sunday, Bloodstock in just under three weeks time, and hopefully the NHS will allow me to drive again sometime soon.

Called in sick today, which was porbably not the best idea, I got in trouble for not calling in early enough, and have to call him back. booo.

feeling cool but not as cool as this

surfer-hair-kid.jpg

Oh dear you're a fucking idiot :lol:

If lettuce cured cancer we'd wouldn't even be having this conversation. I feel embarrassed that I have to tell you this. What the woman had was something completely different, relating to a missing *nutrient*. That assuming it wasn't just a random hormone secreted by the cancer itself, which we really can't say at this point. Moron.