The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Turbo said:
any good?
40 year old virgin is.. ok I guess lol

just been playing alot of guitar, raping the guitar actually, not letting it go for 2 seconds, as a matter of fact, I'm holding it right now, I eat with it, sleep with it, shower with it, everything you name it.. other then that.. just been listenin to alot of music, and might see amon in november :D

Lake_Laiho said:
40 year old virgin is.. ok I guess lol

just been playing alot of guitar, raping the guitar actually, not letting it go for 2 seconds, as a matter of fact, I'm holding it right now, I eat with it, sleep with it, shower with it, everything you name it.. other then that.. just been listenin to alot of music, and might see amon in november :D

Same here, playing lots o guitar, dunno about raping it though...with it's sharp ends that doesnt work out too well. But yea I might be seeing them in November too!:)

DarkStEaLtH233 said:
Same here, playing lots o guitar, dunno about raping it though...with it's sharp ends that doesnt work out too well. But yea I might be seeing them in November too!:)
ahh too bad :zombie: heheeh...

thats awesome ;p

It's payday tomorrow so I'm going out with my girlfriends tonight! It's college night which means wet t-shirt night!.......................Yeah!! :kickass:

I'll describe the titties for ya, ;), Cause i WILL be looking........;)