THEOCRACY ANNOUNCE JONATHAN HINDS AS NEW GUITARIST

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Theocracy are proud to announce Jonathan Hinds as their new guitarist, finally completing the full lineup!

Jonathan is a native of Marietta, GA, and has jammed with the band several times. "Jon's one of the most dedicated guys I've ever met," says Theocracy founder Matt Smith. "Before the most recent show he played with us, he had major surgery in Washington, D.C., took the GMAT, and STILL made it down for two rehearsals and the gig without missing a beat...and that was all within the same week!”

Jonathan had this to say: "I want to thank the rest of the band for giving me this opportunity to join Theocracy. It’s truly an honor for me to be playing these spectacular songs that Matt has created with the band. They’re a great bunch of guys with an incredible amount of talent. I have already learned much from them, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!”

"He's a great player who absolutely loves the music, and he's constantly improving his playing and stage presence,” Matt continued. “That's exactly what I was looking for, and the last show we played together was so awesome that we knew it was time to ask him to join the band full-time."

The full Theocracy lineup will hit the stage at the ProgPower USA
Pre-party in Atlanta on September 14.

Awesome! Congrats, now the line-up is complete its time for Matt's world domination to begin, muhahahahah:headbang:

Yeah but seriously thats great news.

Dude, glad to hear you got the guitar locked up. Can't wait for you to show up in Houston. But what is a prog band without keys? Sorry for the downer, but I have to ask.

Doogie_Brian said:
Dude, glad to hear you got the guitar locked up. Can't wait for you to show up in Houston. But what is a prog band without keys? Sorry for the downer, but I have to ask.

No downer; it's cool. But I don't really consider us a prog band. We have elements of that here and there, but a keyboard player would probably be bored most of the time. ;)