Theocracy Christmas Medley

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Hi Guys--
Sadly, as I mentioned, there was no time to record a Christmas song this year. However, someone mentioned that the original Theocracy Christmas Medley (the first Theocracy Christmas recording ever) wasn't available in the Club of Souls. I thought, "Hmm, that's odd...we should upload it." But then I listened to it, and sonically it was just not up to snuff compared to the more recent Theocracy output, so I decided to completely remix it so we could upload it into the Club of Souls and put it on YouTube. So again, apologies for nothing new this year, but here's the medley with a fresh coat of paint. Let's spread it around and see if we can catch the ears of a few of those millions of TSO fans. :D Enjoy!

Thanks for everything guys, and Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool stuff.

Hey Matt, I sent you a PM. Please read if you have time.

EDIT- Have a merry Christmas (not that Happy Holidays crap, but CHRISTMAS as in CHRIST) :D

Sounds great! Will it be in the Club of Souls soon? I'd love to download it.

I'd imagine so, since he mentioned how he thought it was weird that it wasn't there already.

I'm wondering if we will have both the original and the remix available.

Cool, I'll download it this evening and add it to the Collection.

:D

Thank you, Matt. We all appreciate you (and the rest of the band) very much!

Although I didn't think the 2006 remix wasn't bad at all (still don't), this one's definitely got a load of extra punch. Also really cool to hear your lows come out much better. (3:01-3:24!)

Thanks!

@Eyesore

The 2006 one is a bit louder, but that's because the lower frequencies are practically cut out completely, so there's more room for volume in the higher frequencies. I bet if you listen for the bass frequencies you'll hear what I'm talking about. The sound is much fuller in the new mix. Although if your speakers don't play those frequencies, then the old one will probably still sound better to you.