Things You Hate

trona said:
Sometimes the fact that my mind just drifts along the ocean, other times I'm grateful for it.
Myself, too often.
That I don't protect myself psychologically or emotionally, sometimes. I expose everything unselfconsciously, but i don't like the idea of what kind of free flow I'd have to give up to do it. I don't know how to limit this, it tends to be all or nothing so I just let it go. But sometimes people make me regret it. That I hate.

I think if you're like that, you should accept that.

So just let it go :) :wave:

father strangelight or dear susie should judge about the punishment i think

so you just left it on the sinks there, went pee-ing and when you came back the paper was gone or how did it go?

siderea said:
father strangelight or dear susie should judge about the punishment i think

so you just left it on the sinks there, went pee-ing and when you came back the paper was gone or how did it go?

Nope, I took it with me to the little compartment (as all my other stuff), and when I left, I forgot about it. Next day I went back but it was gone. Someone found it and didn't give it to the porter, but stole it :yell:

I hate cold (specially cold wind and cold rain), masses of people (I would NEVER go to a shopping center before christmas, that just sucks), cleaning the house (well it has to be), stupid music (boygroups, britney shit and that), mushrooms, relgious fanatism, fascism and anyway all kind of politcal extremes (left or right), the smell of cigarettes, liars...

Dhatura said:
I think if you're like that, you should accept that.

So just let it go :) :wave:

Thanks. :) It seems to be the way it works out most of the time.

I hate the cigarettes too. Hate hate hate them.

trona said:
Thanks. :) It seems to be the way it works out most of the time.

I hate the cigarettes too. Hate hate hate them.

I can understand, I hate it too, when everyone smokes (specially at gigs or in bars) and ur clothes, ur hair and everything smell like cigarettes and ur eyes start to be in pain because of the smoke :ill: I think its better in the US, cause its forbidden to smoke in lots of bars...

DragonLady1 said:
I hate cold (specially cold wind and cold rain), masses of people (I would NEVER go to a shopping center before christmas, that just sucks), cleaning the house (well it has to be), stupid music (boygroups, britney shit and that), mushrooms, relgious fanatism, fascism and anyway all kind of politcal extremes (left or right), the smell of cigarettes, liars...
Oh your hate compliments mine!

Yeah Emre I know what yer talking about! Tomorrow I have my oral exam for art history and tuesday oral exam for English... And then I'm finally finished.

Hey Sol is that a painting by Munch you have in yer avatar btw?

Cerulean said:
Yeah Emre I know what yer talking about! Tomorrow I have my oral exam for art history and tuesday oral exam for English... And then I'm finally finished.

An oral exam, shit i'm glad i didnt have that to do in school hahhaaa :D

Cerulean said:

nah. it's starry night by van gogh. me fave painting ever. it's quite popular i reckon. munch is cool tho. total despair like.