This one's for Kitty... Scorpions live at Wacken!

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
Download and listen to the WHOLE Scorps show folks :

-> http://www.filefactory.com/file/2a489d/ (click on "Download for free with FileFactory Basic")

The recording has a good sound so enjoy and blast it loud! :kickass:

Here's the awesome setlist (no "Sails of Charon" though, too bad), take a look at the guests :

1- Coming Home
2- Bad Boys Running Wild
3- The Zoo
4- Loving You Sunday Morning
5- Make It Real
6- Picture Life (with Uli Jon Roth)
7- Speedy´s Coming (with Uli Jon Roth)
8- Dark Lady (with Uli Jon Roth)
9- We´ll Burn The Sky (with Uli Jon Roth)
10- Love´em Or Leave´em
11- Don´t Believe Her
12- Tease Me Please Me
13- Coast To Coast (with Michael Schenker)
14- Holiday (with Michael Schenker)
15- Lovedrive (with Michael Schenker)
16- Another Piece Of Meat (with Michael Schenker)
17- Kottak´s Drum Solo
18- Blackout (with Herman Rarebell)
19- No One Like You (with Herman Rarebell)
20- Matthia´s Guitar Solo
21- Big City Nights
22- Can´t Get Enough

ENCORE 1
23- Still Loving You
24- In Trance (with Uli Jon Roth, Michael Schenker)
25- He´s A Woman She´s A Man (with Uli Jon Roth, Michael Schenker)
26- In Search Of The Piece Of Mind (with Uli Jon Roth, Michael Schenker and Tyson Schenker)

ENCORE 2
27- Dynamite

ENCORE 3
28- Rock You Like A Hurricane

Kittybeast aside, the Scorpions just don't come up here enough. They really do have a truckload of good albums too. Blackout, in particular, deserves to be high up on anyone's top metal albums. I think I better put it in......now.

Jesus. Holy F'n setlist.

So before I become completely frustrated, what is this .rar file and what should I open it with? Can it be burned to cd?

Platinum Maze said:
Jesus. Holy F'n setlist.

So before I become completely frustrated, what is this .rar file and what should I open it with? Can it be burned to cd?

It's a Real Audio file. I don't know if Real Player allows to burn CDs, but if you have Cool Edit Pro you can play whatever you want and record the output as a WAV. Then you can convert it to MP3 with Music Match Jukebox or any similar program and then burn it.

It's a lot of work but that bootleg worth it! Most awsome setlist and special guest ever in a Scorpions album, worth just for the encores :worship:

Platinum Maze said:
Jesus. Holy F'n setlist.

It's an archive format. At least I think it is -- I haven't downloaded this myself, yet. You can open it with Winrar to decompress it. You can download a trial version of winrar here.

Wheezer's right about the filetype, it's a compressed file. That WinRAR is a good program to handle those and although it's a trial version it never quits working even after the 20 day period (it just keeps nagging).

@Platinum Maze : As Wheez and Tsorl said it's an archive file, you've got to decompress it with WINRAR, and then you'll find the .mp3 file (along with a few other .jpg files).
(By the way, WinRar smokes Winzip :D)

Also notice the huge mess-up during "Dynamite" :lol:

sixxswine said:
I'll make it worth your while...
Not in that way, but you know what I mean...
SIXX

damn, damn, damn!! I got it on CD wasn't a problem to unzip. Wow I actually did something technical without having to ask ????? ! I'll send it to ya R. :kickass: :kickass:

tsorl, Wyv, Fang, thanks for the tips, and the link. I've got it to mp3. Now, any trick to splitting this 2 hour 40 minute mp3 up so it will fit on a couple of cd's?

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
What's the sound quality on this? I'm not interested if it's bootleg quality.
It's a good soundboard recording, not a perfect one but you can hear every instrument distinctly. I like it the way they left it.
I honestly think it's very much worth downloading for Scorpions/hard rock fans :)