this weekend 8/15 - 8/16

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
Anything going on this weekend?

I get out Early on Friday and go in late on Saturday. So I am kinda free both nights. Saturday after 9.

I am also very poor (I grossly underestimated how many bills I was coming home to) so I was thinking of doing something on the cheaper end of the fun spectrum.

Anybody else free?

i am off this weekend and wouldn't mind having some cheap fun...i know moneys tight i'm going on the broke side too...i did want to try and see that CLONE WARS movie coming out friday...i'm also very well stocked with Crown Royal and have some tastey beer...hit me up closer to this weekend and we'll figure something out.

Mike, you wanna see an all CG star wars spinoff?! I'll tell you what, I'll go if I don't have to pay!

I still have some mooseheads left, not a shitload though. Aside from that all I have is vodka and khalua. All my rum went to the mini tour. And my ass is too poor to by anything but food and gas for another week and a half or so!

I'm down for anything. I know we've been throwing Open Arena and Doom gaming around so maybe we can do that.

Thi is my last weekend before fall semester starts. You guys probably won't be seeing much of me after this weekend.

Drinking heavily at home base. I'll go buy beer during the day so that way we don't have to spend like $400 on a case at the bar. I'm not handling liquor though. Vince?

If you guys let me know what you want before 3:30pm I can get it from work before I leave. You can call or text or AIM me.

I can't go too crazy tonight, I do have to work tomorrow.

If you guys let me know what you want before 3:30pm I can get it from work before I leave. You can call or text or AIM me.

I can't go too crazy tonight, I do have to work tomorrow.

Way to start a topic about "drinking tonight" and then totally bail on all of us. Even Bunczk came out. What the fuck.

I didn't start a topic about drinking! I started a topic about hanging out this weekend, Friday and Saturday.

I DID bail, but, I was not conscious so it's not my fault. I slept from like 8 pm to 7am.

I feel much better today, much more refreshed. Tonight I get done at 9, if anything is going on I'd be down.

Don't go acting like you guys only got together because I suggested it. You all would have done the same thing if I had not even brought it up!

I didn't start a topic about drinking! I started a topic about hanging out this weekend, Friday and Saturday.

I DID bail, but, I was not conscious so it's not my fault. I slept from like 8 pm to 7am.

I feel much better today, much more refreshed. Tonight I get done at 9, if anything is going on I'd be down.

Don't go acting like you guys only got together because I suggested it. You all would have done the same thing if I had not even brought it up!

whatever faggot, you missed out on a good time. My friend Jim had to take a shot, spin around 5 times and jump in the pool naked. fucking win. Also Carson Wang was the MVP of last night.

Usually when any of us say something like "who wants to hang out tonight" or "is anything going on tonight" that pretty much translates into "who wants to get fucked up, and where are we doing it at". It's cool that you bailed, sorry you feel like shit.

Just because YOU assume that I am ALWAYS talking about drinking - that does not change what I didn't say!