This weekend Nibiru will kill us all

rusty water

Jul 17, 2016
Planet x arrives on Saturday, a woman clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars on her head is a sign that its all over, and I am due to get 8 beers back I am owed off a friend on Monday, how crap is that?

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Iareseriouscat.jpg

Well the British Royal family appear to be set to return to their home planet very shortly. To be honest I am sick of paying for electricity when our Governments already know how to create it for free and are not telling us so they can keep billing us. It doesn't matter anyway as money will all be worthless anyway as the entire world financial system is about to collapse. Our cars can be powered by saltwater also, and the man who invented it is in hiding from the oil companies who are trying to kill him. Its all over on the weekend anyway.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I've heard rumblings of something happening on Saturday. If anything it'll involve Korea. Probably tinfoil hat stuff though.

They say that there is nothing to worry about from Kim as he will only use nuclear weapons if he wants to.

This bullshit was supposed to happen three year ago too. Between this and the flat earth cunts it's almost too much to bear.

My Grandma has become obsessed with the old lady in the house across who has let her tree become overgrown, this is the Rapture, the beginning of the end times.

I mean even if Planet X were happening someone would have seen it by now. There are enough amateur astronomers out there that one would notice. It's 'bigger' than earth ffs

Fucking glorious day...... 90+ degrees in Michigan, PERFECT day of boating and some swilling of beers. Please tell me there was mass suicides of planet x'rs and their entire families and a good measure of flat earthers, that is the only thing that could make this absolutely beautiful weekend moar better.

Fucking glorious day...... 90+ degrees in Michigan, PERFECT day of boating and some swilling of beers. Please tell me there was mass suicides of planet x'rs and their entire families and a good measure of flat earthers, that is the only thing that could make this absolutely beautiful weekend moar better.

Hey I'm in Michigan too! I wish Nibiru-ocalypse had actually occurred though. I got my boating in, ready for some fucking 60 degree bonfires.