To all of the girls here

:oops: *hugs*
last week? national day is july 21st. so it was prolly something brussels... or did you go on Sunday? everything is dead on Sunday :err:
you shouldn't go to brussels and bruges and skip on ghent, seriously, it's a lot nicer than both combined (ESPECIALLY brussels). and some stuff is actually open on Sunday here :saint:
Oh. I don't know, there was a fanfare, some guys in traditional (warning : total silliness concerning Belgium) suits, they were burning puppets figuring cops -or maybe mailmen, I didn't got it-.
I went to Bruges two years ago, it was nice, excluding the rich-tourist-bait part. Small town, though.

its funny, Brussels is a major section of Belgium but the Frenchiness in said country is frowned on by alot of the countrymen, kind of like Canada but there the french part of the country wants to separate from the rest. :lol:
lolwut?
I think you have confused Brussels with Wallonia... Brussels is the capital city of Belgium and it is located in Flanders, the northern and Flemish- (not Dutch-) speaking part of the country. Wallonia is the southern, French-speaking part. It is (according to wikipedia) 55% of Belgium, which isn't a huge difference with the Flemish part. Fact is, eventhough the majority of people in Brussels speak French, it is a Flemish city.

The Frenchies have looked down upon the Flemish people for so many decades (French was for nobility) and now that things have changed during the last century and Flemish-speakers are now in control of the economy (and thus also education), they still refuse to learn the other national language (German is neglectable). They simply define arrogance. Over here, The Flemish want to seperate from the Wallons, but we don't want to be a part of The Netherlands either, 'cause that would make us Dutchies :ill:. well, i'm not for the seperation per se, i think another switch in power is inevitable in time and my country has enough governments as it is + we have nothing to say 'cause we're minuscule even with the French part. :dopey:

haha really? :lol: its awesome, right? whats his hair color though?
dark brown, and his beard is like slightly red-ish-brown, haha

Oh. I don't know, there was a fanfare, some guys in traditional (warning : total silliness concerning Belgium) suits, they were burning puppets figuring cops -or maybe mailmen, I didn't got it-.
I went to Bruges two years ago, it was nice, excluding the rich-tourist-bait part. Small town, though.
lol, i have no idea what that was for :s
i went to bruges about 3 weeks ago, and whenever i go, i buy some of these: cheese stuff, i don't know what it's called in english, but it's like a beignet stuffed with cheese and you deepfry it. there they make it themselves, so no deepfreeze.

well.. *tiptoes away*

vanishisbroken.gif

FUCKING YES KUNG POW.