U.S. Lefay

Nope, we never had the opportunity to come over there...even the albums had trouble finding their way there...but somehow we managed to reach out and touch a few over there:) *still praying to higher powers for the day we'll come*

Yeah, come to Stockholm to now a couple of times (like 25 times or so) when some of you live here. :D
Your gigs at "Pub anchor" last Januari totaly kicked ass! Will never forgett it. :)

Ah, these dreams:)
Well, we also hope for a major change in the world...something like a total Lefay frenzy spreading like the plague or something...:lol: :lol: :lol:
But I guess that's pushing it huh? :lol:
In the real world we'll keep hoping to do some touring again...not only in Europe this time:)
Someone said that "Hope is the last thing to die" or something like that...hope he/she was right:)

I'm a fan in the US. It was hard to find the Lefay CDs for a while, but Century Media got most of them in on their website, so I made a big order :) I definitely hope things turn around for the scene here; I think some progress is being made. Nevermore and Iced Earth are both getting more popular here. I think it'll take more time than we'd all hope for, though. I'm the only one I know who listens to metal, but I've had some friends start to like some stuff (like Nevermore, Therion, and Spastic Ink). Let's all spread the word :lol:

It is good that here one can find Lefay's CDs easily. I have them almost all (inluding ML).

And I long to see them live. Maybe I have to fly to another country (bloody Germany) to do that. :cry:

*passes a tissue to metalized* Don't cry my friend, sure they would love to come to Athens for a superb gig! We all know what a great audience of metalheads Greece has!