What are you listening to?

Because I finally got the physical CD :D And because this is such a good album, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puscifer all day,

dunno why i didn't listened this before i always delayed it now i started and still listening :) they are fuckin awesome mix of tool and perfect circle, or in just to say James Keenan Meynard

My dad bought a collection album of Deep Purple (he has listened to those classic rock bands as younger), so I have been listening to it as well - sounds good, I think! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PrdrK5zck"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PrdrK5zck[/ame]

Bass near the ending is sick.

Great album. Truly a Masterpiece of Bitterness.

Black Crucifixion - Coronation of King Darkness. New album by a Finnish Black Metal pioneer, interesting and for the most part pretty good, albeit with some lengths.

^

Great song.
I love it when you can't easily place a band withing genre's confines.

Black Crucifixion - Coronation of King Darkness. New album by a Finnish Black Metal pioneer, interesting and for the most part pretty good, albeit with some lengths.

It's weird I've never heard of them, yet again, I don't know much about Finnish BM.
Listening to some of the older stuff - I quite like it.

Great song.
I love it when you can't easily place a band withing genre's confines.
I indeed had to put some thought into how I'd describe them from that viewpoint. This album's foundation is in death metal that's at times brutal, but they're also notably influenced by Baroness, Pink Floyd and Pantera which gives it a melodic edge. I guess they're both prog death and prog sludge.

A friend told me about this band - I am not really into thrash, not that much, at least, but this... It is amazing. Left me speechless. The music. The lyrics.
I can easily say that this is definitely one of the best thrash metal bands I've ever listened.

I highly recommend this. This is the first album of two, the second one is better perhaps, would need to listen it a few more times to say for sure, but either way, do yourself a favor if you're up for something really heavy.

"She has funny cars" by Jefferson Airplane, in a regular Helsinki pub (no hippie hangout at all, but a rather posh place). JA was my favorite band when I was a teenager, so the song brings back fond memories, but more than that I'm surprised at the unlikely choice. Usually, if you ever hear this band anywhere at all, the song is either "White Rabbit" or "Somebody to Love". :Smokin: