What are Your Metal moments!?

Mr. Arch

Jun 27, 2006
Metal Moments in a song or record that you always anticipate whenever you play it or that certain part of the song that gives either chills or an instant smile in your face whether be it it an interlude, an intro, abreak down and the likes.

-Like almost every Alex Skolnick solo on a testament record - Man, sometimes thats all i wait for when ever i get a testament record back then.

- The second part that builds up to a Climax on Darkest Hour by Megadeth - Pure Emotion from Mustaine in that one.. makes me do that angry despair ridden face he he

Wow. good question....

Man, I really get excited on the beginning bass riff, and the guitars on Caught In A Mosh by Anthrax. really makes me want to go jump in the pit...

The end breakdown and solo of Wake up Dead (Megadeth).
The chorus of Aces High (Maiden).
That awesome riff after the chorus of Spirit Crusher (Death).
The solo from Domination (Pantera).
The end of Cast Down The Heretic (Nile).
The speed-up at the end of 11th Hour (Lamb of God).
Quite a few Annihilator solos...
...pretty much too many moments to name but those are a few

The chorus of Aces High (Maiden).

Yeah! Aces high especially the last part when bruce took the "aces high" a notch higher!:worship:

The Bridge part of Wildest Dreams by iron maiden that builds to a great climax, not too great of a song but that part really is that moment for me

The Chorus of Safe Home by Anthrax and the bridge part - gets me emotive whenever i hear it

Forever Blind by AT THE GATES - the main melodic riff that starts the whole thing and the solo part. This is the song that got me into them. Pure Gothenburg!! :headbang:

The Heavy Guitars on Memory Garden By Trouble - Infectiously Catchy

Infectious by Overkill - Opening Drums then the thrash riff then to a thrash pounding build up! Sets my mood into Thrash mode!:headbang:

Papa Josh said:
Overkill's Horrorscope cd definitely had a lot of those cool drumbits.

You got that right! That Album packs a wallop!! the intensity level was so high. The Balladish SOULITUDE at the end is another metal moment especially the Final Parts. Similar to fade to black in terms of structure.

You got that right! That Album packs a wallop!! the intensity level was so high. The Balladish SOULITUDE at the end is another metal moment especially the Final Parts. Similar to fade to black in terms of structure.

If only they could catch the magic again.... that Borimer looking dude is cool, but he they have been lacking something that really sticks out guitarwise.