What gigs are you going to? Arrange meets.

Next week I'm going to see Saturnus and Ataraxie in Rotterdam. Anyone else??
2 mates promised to come first, but then Saturnus said they'll play in Belgium too and they don't see why they would go to Holland now :(

10 november I'm gonna see Tool in Vorst, and 18 november Saturnus + Novembers Doom + Agalloch in Vosselaar, Biebob.

I was planning to see Slayer too but it's a ridiculous amount of money since Slayer are the only band I wanna see. In Flames, Lamb of God and Children of Bodom are shit.

Wait... wait wait wait wait wait... Saturnus AND Novembers Doom AND Agalloch???!!!!???...

Ahm... do you have some place for me at your home for the night? *LOL* :lol:

Oh I bet I'll be somewhere else that day... like aaalways! :erk:

Oh! That's one of my free weekends! So I would have time ... BUT I took a closer look at my map ... euh... that's faaar faaar away from me. Would be a really long trip... and by train not really funny.
So if someone from near the border [Unicooorn? *LOL*] likes to come... I'll be in... but otherwise it's impossible :/ ...Sad, these are such nice bands who I all really like...

Something's cursed about me and my concert at the end of this year :erk: I always have time and the chance ... but then there's something inbetween [Oh yes, I'll return early enough to Germany to go to London on 28th ... BUT do I have an airport nearby? Do I have a companion? Do I have the money? NO! Fukk it...]

I think I'm gonna go see abgott and desolation at the peel on the 18th november (Peel is in kingston near london) I doubt any one will be going to that though from here.

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Come visit me, Swany :)
Be assured I'll stop by if my way ever leads me to south america! :erk: Well... I've never been to south america, and there are a few things I would like to see so the chances aren't thaaat bad. But it would be better if YOU come over *hehe* ... then we can do a trip through scandinavia... together with some of us girls! And we could go to all these nice festivals here and stuff... awww... you really need to come here one day ;D I'm really really sure you'll find lots of open doors here in Europe and a place to stay wherever you go! :loco:

Reactions: MadTinus
My house is always open for people to crash at. I've got chris (affinity band boy) and his friend staying over after emperor. My mummy makes good dinner as well!

Reactions: MadTinus
I'm headed to New York today. I'll be at the show in the city tomorrow, and then on the 25th I'll go to Toronto to see the gig there! It is crazy...to finally be going to see Katatonia. And I'm looking forward to seeing Daylight Dies again as well.

Onward!

:loco: Mercenary/The Haunted on the 7th of November.
:loco: Nightrage/Bloodthorn/Vader on 12th of November.
:loco: Saturnus/Novembers Doom/Agalloch on the 20th of November:ill: :worship:

Who's going to Masters Of Death ENTOMBED, DISMEMBER, UNLEASHED & GRAVE, Sunday november 19th @ Dynamo Eindhoven?

After reading some reviews of the gig in Leeuwarden, I realize I really must see that! So I'm gonna go anyway, who else wants to go?