What tattoos do you guys have?

3tuxedo

Apr 2, 2011
I've always wondered how many of you have tattoos and what they are and such. I also want to hear about who has the self-proclaimed worst/best tattoo.

I have a knock-off :cry: Paul Booth arm tat.. I just didn't know better at the time, really. Wish I would have gone for the real thing, instead.
I often think about removing it with laser and then schedule an appointment for a do-over, but I'm guess I'm too lazy.

I remember a pic in a thread of someone from NY, with a Booth tattoo on his arm.. Would be cool to learn what the experience was like.

I have my band's logo on my shoulder/ upper arm and a bass clef just below it in memory of my friend/ bass player who recently passed away. Planning on a Zelda sleeve on my other arm :)

I am addicted to getting tattooed. I have a Bulls skull on my forearm with clock gears in the background. I also have a bunch of traditional styled tattoos. I have the day my mother passed away on the inside of one of my fingers and a cancer ribbon on my left wrist. I have a huge hellraiser piece on my leg and have plans of a neck tattoo that will say "King Nothing".

I've got a bass clef on the inside of my right forearm, got it when I was in college doing a diploma in music performance...
Next I got the Gear of the Klok on the back of my neck... looks brutal as hell, had the guy make it look like someone just nailed it with a hot branding iron...
on my upper right arm on the inside I've got the serpent/AK47 artwork that At the gates used as a backdrop when they reformed and on the outside i've got the At the Gates artwork...

Really want more and know exactly what I want but I have zero extra cash at the moment...

Its insane how addictive they are...

Right? The only parts of me that ARENT tattooed are my left leg, right arm and ribs. Currently working on a Japanese style bodysuit. Finishing my back/ butt legs at the moment. 90% of my stuff is large Japanese style. You know, dragons, snakes, waves, flowers, demons, samurai and such.

Just a clef on my on my calf, only black, so pretty simple, about 25cm long. Had an injury after I got it
so there are some parts missing due to flesh that got ripped out from my leg, but me and my girl are trying
to get to Czech next year and get tattoed by Ondrash.
If possible, I want to missing parts included in the tattoo, like a black clef exploding into color splashes.
That way I could mix my passion for music and design in one piece.

Always wanted to get a big tamoko over my shoulder and my upper arm, really digging the idea behind tamokos
and digging the reduced looks. Mahakala Tattoos from Germany and Ondrash are one of the few guys that have
a style besides Tamoko I would get myself.

Tons of dumb descriptions, no pics. LAAAAAAMEEEE

I love tattoos, only have 2, but I will definitely get more, I want to get something big that goes from my left arm all the way down to my right leg. So far, I have a tribal dragon on my right leg (15th birthday present from my dad), and the Opeth Logo with the Orchids from the first album on my back:

viewattth12164e48209179d2attid0.jpg

Right? The only parts of me that ARENT tattooed are my left leg, right arm and ribs. Currently working on a Japanese style bodysuit. Finishing my back/ butt legs at the moment. 90% of my stuff is large Japanese style. You know, dragons, snakes, waves, flowers, demons, samurai and such.

I´m on your boat right there with you, just no suit haha. But working on the sleeves, got 1 chest half (yakuza style), other one is coming up, and whole back will be started too, hopefully. Got Family on my left side of the neck, and Rose on the other (my 10 year old cousin that passed away 2 years ago in new Jersey). Got "Love Life" on my knuckles, etc.

I've got a few on my forearms. Mostly roses, skulls, a few writings. Old school type stuff. A couple of my tatts mean something, others don't. I do plan on getting more, but only on my arms. Kind of dislike when other parts of body are tattooed.

I have none and so far haven't found anything worth etching on my skin.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm cool with people having tattoos (my wife has several), just not my thing I guess.

I do however have several decent scars as memories of certain events in my life so in a way I do have memories etched on my skin ;)