Whoracle, What's So Great About It?

Whoracle is so raw and harmonic at the same time. This album is their best work in my humble opinion. "Worlds Within Margin" is a masterpiece of cascading guitars and the occasional electric violin. Jotun blows everyone away with its fierceness and lyrics. BTW Did anyone get the re-released version of Whoracle? I think it came out 6 months ago. Any differences? And I assume it has bonus material.

MasterOLightning said:
Whoracle's near the bottom of list for me. It's not as thrashy as TJR. And Episode 666 is the most overrated song of all time. Jotun, JST, and Worlds are great songs, but the others seemed kind of blah.
And Man Made God is essentially a watered down version of Zombie, Inc., for whoever said that it was the best song ever.

Well, reading the first paragraph of your post, I was going to say that you dont know what thrash metal is about. But reading your whole post I have to say you dont know shit and need to get your ears checked. No In Flames song sounds like the other one.

"And Man Made God is essentially a watered down version of Zombie, Inc"

that makes no sense.. two totally different songs.

Food For the Gods !!@! thats one of my favorite IF tunes at the moment.. the verse.. so fucking good

Scourge of Malice said:
Food For the Gods !!@! thats one of my favorite IF tunes at the moment.. the verse.. so fucking good

Yeah, I really like the intro, too.

The studio version is very overrated, but it's a great live song, although it wasn't as good on Tokyo Showdown. It's slow in the studio, and I never really like it that way. The Live In Koln version is one of my favorite IF songs, though

Feel free to disagree, but I think Whoracle is the best.

Not counting live ones....

Whoracle
Colony
The Jester Race
Lunar Strain/Subterranean
Black Ash Inheritance
Clayman

Whaaa? They have more albums? :OMG:

Gyroscope is huge and epic along with Episode 666 and Jotun. Morphing Into Primal and Food For The goods are rip your face off riff fests. This album has a concept type feel with the cover art and feeling of the songs. The only thing thats outta place is Everything Counts and its still a great cover. The album as awhole just flows well and the instrumentals and acostics gell the different songs together to make it more like a journey through the last days of the earth that have been ravaged by plague.