Why hello there Shroud Peeps!

Vayyah

New Metal Member
Jan 2, 2008
Fitchburg,MA.
www.myspace.com

Hey there guys! Just wanted to stop by to say hello and welcome you all to check out Shrouds myspace/facebook page to check out details on our next show in Worcester, MA. on Aug.12th. I hope you all can make it!
It'll be a good time!

COMING SOON- Finally, It looks as though Shroud will be shooting to put out our new cd by the fall/winter season this year so, you'll have that to look forward to soon. It's gonna be a great cd. I've personally put a lot of work into the lyrical/singing parts and so far, I'm proud of it. I hope you'll all agree once you get to hear it (that's if Dan doesn't send the rough drafts to everyone first. Damn you Dan! LOL!)

I love you all and thank you for your continued support during our time of change and new musicians!
Blessings,
Katie of Bereavement

Vayyah@live.com
http://www.myspace.com/katieofbereavement

Hey Katie. Sorry I won't be at the gig next week. The way certain things we won't go into on a public forum was beyond crappy. My continued support of Shroud could be seen as an endorsement of the behavior. Out of respect for those affected by the decision and my own basic ethics, I will no longer be front and center at gigs of Bereavement.