Why wear underwear?

LiB said:
ARGHHHHHH that place is evil!. There is ALWAYS some random drunk guy walking around the tube station with a can of special brew in his hand trying to randomly grope and talk to people as they walk past, normally bothering the people queing at the damn cash point...oh shit maybe thats you veil :loco:

:tickled:

When I was there once, there was this drunk guy who hit this Japanese tourist in the back with an umbrella, ho ho. You had to be there :erk:

Demiana said:
GreatPhoenix--> no, I'm actually sitting behind my computer with no clothes on, touching my nipples...
prove it: pictures. :D

Leech said:
sexy underwear (plural) make me feel pretty :p
you as well: pictures, you g-string diva you. :saint:

The real question is...Do I make you horny bebe?

hum2.jpg

Taken from the INFAMOUS Humberto photo shoot...Rockin the glow in the dark, star boxers...Oh yeah.

WHO CARES! HAT WEARERS UNITE!

WEAR the BIG HAT OVER THE DICK! (OR THE PUSSY)!

MY NAM;E IS RANDY!! MY NAME IS JACK!!
I DON'T CARE!
'CAUSE I'M THE BIG HAT!!
MOTHER FURKER!
MOTHERFUCKER!
YEAH BABY!
HAT HAT BIGGER HAT!!

Reactions: GreatPhoenix
LiB said:
ARGHHHHHH that place is evil!. There is ALWAYS some random drunk guy walking around the tube station with a can of special brew in his hand trying to randomly grope and talk to people as they walk past, normally bothering the people queing at the damn cash point...oh shit maybe thats you veil :loco:

Interesti said:
:tickled:

When I was there once, there was this drunk guy who hit this Japanese tourist in the back with an umbrella, ho ho. You had to be there :erk:

come on guys enough taking the piss out of my dad.

Hearse said:
Ok this thread turn me on... happy now?
you think its nice to sit in this aquarium with a hangover... and a boner...
The world is too cruel place to be...

Who put you in an aquarium? Are you with the fish now?

Your boss is so evil ;(