your face !

In_Confidence
Kodak Theater in Hollywood.

aeterna
Self-portraity stuff, I'd mention. ;) Aren't there anyone who can take a full size pic of your beauty? :D

Supernova
Do you still experience those contacts with higher substances?

hmm, ''higher substances'' like you call em tend to drag you down, so I avoid em as much as I can nowadays.

I did coke one time during the last 4 months and it was on new years eve.

Anyway mate, with the condominium buying projet, the fact that I still have like 600 $ to pay on my 7 string axe + I have tattoo appointments scheduled until the end of may so I dont have that kind of money to spend on expensive shit.

I do still smoke weed though, but that really doesnt count

I've tried this stuff in one wild country, but didn't find anything interesting for my after more then 5 years break.
Btw in Brazil and Argentina white-pink dust is only $10 per 1 gram.

Honey, about the tatt...its hard to describe it as a WHOLE, unlike my other full sleeve which is an undead arm.

About the left one, lets just say it will have several Plasma spheres (Tesla spheres) entwined in the sleeve, so the blue represents plasma energy/electricity. The whole unit will be linked with several plugs and burnt steel blades to look more badass :p.

I have several appointments until the summer, like one every 2 weeks, so maybe in a month I'll post pics of it. with 4 more hours of work, the forearm should be almost completed, I'll show you pics of it.

I can already show you what will cover my shoulder though.
Go on Google image and type ''Plasma sphere''

the 2nd one will entirely cover my should and even go a bit on my back, it represents the main core/source of power. I asked my tattoo artist to put even more electricity in it so it looks more charged up, like if the setting was on ''full''. The other plasma spheres on my arm will be more like catalysers and relays, and they will all have diff size and looks.

Sounds good! Bet it's gonna look sick once it's finished.

Aren't there anyone who can take a full size pic of your beauty? :D

Pictures of me have a tendency to turn out retarded, so I usually avoid cameras. :p

shit happens when Im high as fuck

22180_282904340949_545920949_3925103_7563595_n.jpg

the Hypocrisy dogtag clearly shows this shit is legit

Okay this is me, if anyone recognises me at the Gothenburg/Stockholm gig, come and say hello!

50242148.jpg

I'm sure some people her would gladly donate some hair of their own. Axillary perhaps and we could make a wig for you! :heh: wow, that'd be disgusting :D but hypo fans should hold together!