Your favourite subject.

IM NOW AT SCHOOL
i'd like to say that this thread is gay and lying
been at school is now wait fun. i got no favorite subject. i'd rather be at home now

Art had always been my fave subject! I scored a 58/60 several times and once even a 60/60:) But I think I didn't really deserve it (although I had worked damn hard on the pictures). I guess the teachers just overrated me because I was one of the few students who actually took art seriously.
At the moment I'm drawing the design for my 1st tattoo.

Mmmh, at the moment my favourite is 'network management', but when i was at school i was very good at maths, physics, english. That's why i study Engineering

My favorite subject in Middle School was always any computer course or whatever because I always was hacking the systems and crashing all the computers at the school. In High School.........hmmmmmm..........probably hmmmmmmm.........I don't know. I spent most of my time doing stuff other than my school work. I would list a favorite subject for college but I'm not back in college yet so you're going to have to fucking wait.

NP: In Flames - Insipid 2000

Thank god I finished school, and Ill be trying to get to the university. My favourite subject was of course phisical education, PE, cuz we were given the ball and ready to play soccer for 45min :)