Your Song Covers

I can see the sketch now – Skype ringtone, Caleb picks up, both take a sip of room-temperature water, get their hands into invisible orange position/face into full Immortal-grimace, and then do a warm up using Nile's "Khetti Satha Shemsu."

"Okay, that was sounding pretty brutal. Today's lesson is Morbid Angel."

Last edited:
I did a vocal cover of The Faceless- The Spiraling Void a while back but never edited the video. Now I have. The mix is a little muddy overall but screw it.

Last edited:
Haha yeah I decided that would be in the background of my vids, it just happened to be sitting out when I was testing the webcam. I've had that lamp for almost 20 years and it doesn't get used often. Now I've found a purpose for it :lol:

Reactions: DarkGift
New vocal cover. Dark Tranquillity - Misery's Crown. I'm just posting this stuff here as part of the routine, spamming the shit out of the thread again.:)

This has more clean vocals than usual, and they had to be taken more seriously unlike most songs I cover, where they are an afterthought... I'm not great at the clean stuff, but I still like the cover enough overall to post. Hopefully they work.

Last edited:
Reactions: rj rl and DarkGift
Last one. I didn't even finish this and decided I don't care. It's too long of a song and the first half is the best part anyway. I'll just leave it hanging around as some kind of halfass demo. :lol:

I can now stop spamming the thread.

Edit : Had to re-upload this damn thing twice now due to annoying audio glitches on the youtube end. Should be good now (I hope)

Last edited:
Ah yes. I must maintain my loyal fanbase of 9 people :lol:.

I probably won't upload any for a while. I did those last 3 in about two weeks time a while back, and then I let them sit on my harddrive for a month while I gave myself anxiety about the quality being good enough. I'll probably do some more in June and then repeat the process because that's what I do. :)

Dethklok - Laser Cannon Deth Sentence cover.

Because why not? Brendon Small's vocals were always kind of weak, they are almost whisper-like at times. I thought this song might be cool with better grrrs.

Last edited:
Meh, I expected a meme performance, but you only managed a legitimately great one.

:lol: Well this was supposed to be a serious cover, even though it's a parody band. If I find a proper song for my idiotic video idea it might be meme worthy.