Anathema - Falling Deeper

chrisg

Aug 30, 2006
Duluth, Ga.
Ken,

Is this one on your radar? Appears to be an early September release. Seems like there's a lot of new releases planned for September!:D

Chris

Chris:

I believe it will be released in the US via KScope, concurrent with the European schedule.

September and October should be busy. We are going to have 4 releases in October.

Ken

Chris:

I believe it will be released in the US via KScope, concurrent with the European schedule.

September and October should be busy. We are going to have 4 releases in October.

Ken

And will you be inclinded to tell us what they are??:wave::worship:this way I dont have to apply for a loan?????

My personal list has Subsignal, Dream Theater, Arch/Matheos, Steven Wilson, Opeth, and Umphrey's McGee for September, and Haken, White Willow, Knight Area, Mastodon, and Three for October.

My personal list has Subsignal, Dream Theater, Arch/Matheos, Steven Wilson, Opeth, and Umphrey's McGee for September, and Haken, White Willow, Knight Area, Mastodon, and Three for October.

I ll take 5 from that List Please:Spin:

A new Three in October? Very cool!! Sounds like the Santa man is going to be making a very early appearance this year!:wave: