Artizan- my gateway band

Mar 3, 2010
Drumheller, Ab.
Not that I have not been a heavy rock fan for a long time (30+ years), but on my last birthday I received my first iPod; a 160 gig Classic. (I have had in the past a no name mP3 player and an 8 gig Zune.) In addition I also got a $50.00 iTunes card.

Up to this time, the only music I had on my portable players were ripped from the actual c.d. that I had in my collection. I had very few downloaded music in my collection. I only had the odd compilation from various labels and/or artists that had them available for free.

Well after searching through the iTunes store and comparing the prices between your hard copy and the digital version, I took my first plunge and got the s/t three song e.p. So to speak, Artizan broke me in :lol:.
I have since taken the plunge and have purchased quite a few titles from both new(er) artists and some older artists that I have needed to fill in their discography in my collection.

Btw, LOVE the Artizan tracks and they find many repeat plays on the daily playlists.

Even though I bought the s/t release via iTunes, looks like I have taken the plunge and have picked up the hard copy of the disc. I have taken up the shirt and CD combo from the website as the deal was too good to pass up :kickass:.
Dang, looks like my Christmas gift of cash is getting spent quickly as I have just bought some books off of Amazon including the Lemmy autobiography :danceboy:.

Ken, Thank you for both d/loading the Artizan EP via iTunes AND ordering the physical copy and T-shirt!

If you follow us on facebook, we will be announcing the release date of the full album in the next month. Thanks again!

Wow, talk about getting lost in the post holiday mail traffic. It has taken the shirt and disc one day short of three weeks to get to me. Was a nice surprise in the mailbox.

And the shirt is a great fit.

Wow, talk about getting lost in the post holiday mail traffic. It has taken the shirt and disc one day short of three weeks to get to me. Was a nice surprise in the mailbox.

And the shirt is a great fit.

We are glad you finally received the Artizan CD and T-shirt. There are only 100 of those EP CD's left. Enjoy!