Daydream XI join the PP USA XVIII roster

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I am pleased to announce Brazil's Daydream XI have joined the ProgPower USA XVIII roster. After receiving the opportunity to preview their new upcoming concept album, "The Circus of the Tattered & Torn," the decision was very easy. The band has simply taken it to another level with release.

Daydream XI has graciously uploaded two tracks for the ProgPower USA audience to preview from the new disc. These will only be available this week to serve as an introduction as to what is to come.

Please join me in welcoming the band to the ProgPower USA family.

Wow - never heard of these guys before - very good stuff. Congratulations Glenn

Brand

never heard of them. So they only have the one previous album from 2014 until the new one comes out??

are they going to have time to get their Visa situation taken care of before PP?

are they going to have time to get their Visa situation taken care of before PP?

It is barely four months before the festival, which is quite tight and about Glenn's borderline before he's said he will go domestic only. However, given how quickly all of the issued visas this year have been processed, I'd support taking a shot at getting it done in four months and a week.

Always look on the briiiight side of life...

They seem to be a most capable outfit based on those samples. And I've netted another band to check out.

EDIT: first tune's quite good, second is a stunner

Last edited:
As much as I liked Sunburst, this is a more than worthy successor. Nice save as always Glenn. Already ordered their CD from Bandcamp and downloaded the included electronic version for immediate enjoyment.