Demo's

Hey, you're the first one one here :)

Well, I'm always open to hearing new stuff.

I've been getting a lot of Hardcore demos recently, which makes me think that the label address has been listed in that type of publication recently. I personally like a bit of punk, but these folks are wasting postage if they think I'll sign 'em.

To be honest the label has it's hands full at the moment. We've already got four signings and another couple will be happening in the next couple of weeks (another Russian band and one from Norway.. I can't say who in case it all goes tits-up, but they're both 95% there..). If I was going to sign anyone else right now they'd have to be completely exceptional.

I also have to try an remember that it's not my money I'm spending anymore :) I think Digby from Earache wants me to relax a little.. If I carry on at this rate I'll overtake the output of the parent company, hehe.

Lee

Originally posted by Lee_B
Hey, you're the first one one here :)

Well, I'm always open to hearing new stuff.

I've been getting a lot of Hardcore demos recently, which makes me think that the label address has been listed in that type of publication recently. I personally like a bit of punk, but these folks are wasting postage if they think I'll sign 'em.

To be honest the label has it's hands full at the moment. We've already got four signings and another couple will be happening in the next couple of weeks (another Russian band and one from Norway.. I can't say who in case it all goes tits-up, but they're both 95% there..). If I was going to sign anyone else right now they'd have to be completely exceptional.

I also have to try an remember that it's not my money I'm spending anymore :) I think Digby from Earache wants me to relax a little.. If I carry on at this rate I'll overtake the output of the parent company, hehe.

Lee

Cool :) If I find any demo's you may like I'll send say :)

Go-on, make Elitist bigger than earcahe ;) :D