Ibanez RGA 8 Pickup question

Sep 20, 2009
Helsinki Finland
soundcloud.com
Hey guys, i suck at life so i thought to ask if someone knows a bit more this thing. Are the RGA 8 pickups compatible with the new rapid pickup connector that for example EMG has brought out nowadays? Im plaanning on getting blackouts and it would be RAD to be able to just throw those ones in.

Gettin' my RGA 8 tomorrow with 500 :)

Hey dude, it would be rad if you could write your impressions and general craftmanship of the guitar.

Planning to buy the same guitar(just for home-satisfaction and practising and FUN), seems that this is the most bang for the buck 8-string here in europe.

Hey dude, it would be rad if you could write your impressions and general craftmanship of the guitar.

Planning to buy the same guitar(just for home-satisfaction and practising and FUN), seems that this is the most bang for the buck 8-string here in europe.

I could, but i think if Ola has the time to quickly overview the stick it would be quickier, we scandinavians prefer quickies. Ehm. But, sure i can by the time i get the wand.

Ah, ok, now I know what's up:Spin:

I plan to get it for fun purposes too and I know that you don't get THE guitar for that price, but I extract from your words that price/value is ok(except pups)?!

For americans the choice would be an Agile in that pricerange I guess, but with shipping and taxes the price should be in the same region...

So, "best" 8 string in that range for europeans?

Thanks and sorry for hijacking

Well, after playing a while, adjusting and with the Seymour Duncan Blackouts, im loving it. Immediately got rid of the tone knob and the EQ, just volume and 3-way switch now. Neck feels awesome. Let's see if i can come up with something in future :)