I'm so full of fuckin rage

See, I'm possibly the most laid back guy you'll ever meet, but this is the kind of shit that pisses me off. It's the kind of thing that used to happen to me as a kid growing up where I did, and you just shouldn't have to put up with it... but usually retaliating in any way would only make matters worse. Sad, really.

Yeah the poor guy got up and came and sat beside me, I felt so sorry for him. Drunken imbociles. If I get drunk I don't go upto people I don't know and harrass them, I stay with my friends and have a good time. I don't set out to fight or something stupid like these morons.

The fact they fight over a score is the most stupid thing in the world to me, yes I'll get raging about the game, but there's no need for it to turn into physical violence. The Old Firm matches are still the worst for it and if I'm honest, that WILL not change, no matter how much the Police try to enforce tighter security, that is always going to be the main rivalry.

Still NOT receive the bloody dispatch email from MetalHammer about my Hoody! And because of the shit what happened with the PSN's fucking up, I've lost ALL my Vancouver 2010 trophies FFS and I was like 3 TROPHIES AWAY from fucking Platting the game:cry: