Is there anyone on here (fans) who does NOT follow my twitter/facebook/last.fm posts?

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Hello to any new users here - this is Toby from Kayo Dot. Is there anyone on here who doesn't follow my Twitter / Facebook posts nor looks at the Kayo Dot last.fm shoutbox? Those places are where all the band-related news and interactions happen these days.

Just wondering if this board is an entirely separate useful location to post information, or if it's totally redundant?

Hey. I check all those sites too, but this place is pretty cozy. Pretty dead and pretty cozy. :)

I found this site when I was looking through the archives for something; and I thought it looked like fun. I never really expected much serious discussion to go on. I mostly get KD news from Twitter and the kayodot.net, for what it's worth.

all I know is i'm DYING to figure out the tuning for Laboratories... if anyone, or Toby himself can help me. So far I came up with C G# C G A# D#, I know I'm off on one or two strings, but the 6th and 1st are definitely right.

I incline toward your idea.
hot.jpg

cold.jpg

I don't have twitter, but I used to see the fb updates, though, I've been staying off that time-sink lately. I remember signing up for last.fm once upon a time, but it never really stuck. I visit the kayodot.net front page fairly often and I'll probably be hanging out here pretty steady for as long as there are other active users.

all I know is i'm DYING to figure out the tuning for Laboratories... if anyone, or Toby himself can help me. So far I came up with C G# C G A# D#, I know I'm off on one or two strings, but the 6th and 1st are definitely right.

I thought that you can play Laboratories in Standard or Dropped D : O
I startet tabbing it a while ago, but all I got is the 1:32 part tabbed out in Drop B, but you could easily transpose it