Serious trouble concerning UltimateMetal.com's Symphony X Forum

†Russel Allen†®

The King of Terrors
Jul 25, 2002
SP - Brazil
www.symphonyx.com
People,

I'm having an annoying trouble concerning this excellent forum.

Once or twice in a week I can access this, but... for most of the days, my webbrowser gives me that @%%#&$ message: "Server Not Found".

Is there anybody else with the same problem as mine?

Cuz' I can't access the forum most of the time!! Neither the entire Ultimate Metal website!!

HELP!! :yell:

That used to happen to me a lot until I got DSL internet. Since then I have never had any problems. The weird thing is, my school has DSL network but I have trouble there too. I think this forum is picky as to what kind of connection you have. But I'm no computer genius. Just sharing my thoughts.

RequiemX said:
If possible, try setting a longer timeout for your browser. What I think is happening is that the database this forum uses is taking too long sometimes, and your browser just gives up.

Happens to me quite often as well, but I don't bark about it because I'm just so used to it.

Yeah, I agree with Requiem. Server's a little slow still? If I try again a few times or wait and come back in five minutes or so, it usually loads fine.

You can send a private message to Mark, the guy who runs UM, if you have a concern..he'd be the one to talk to, no one here can do anything about it. :)