The new COBOT!

Has anyone ever had a forum b4? I had made one through yahoo with a friend of mine, it was about CS source, Half-Life1 2 and DDR type games. Let me tell you, it was fun for about a month when it was just a few kids from my school and neighboring towns. Then all of a sudden! we had a few thousand members on this relatively small board from all over the world and i shut it down after a year because people like to think it doesn't matter if they try to hack, start aruguements then i have to read a hundred brazillion:lol: PM's everyday or post pictures of decapitated babies (true story) and there were still kid's who want to come in this site and I'm not old enough to feel responsible for kids who have to read offensive posts or see pictures of stuff i dont think anyone would want to see...>>>> We're very lucky that we get away with some of the stupid shit we post because it takes up space, makes the site slow as shit sometimes and kinda makes this place look like a special ed forum. So for the sake of the elder group of members who have been here longer and may even pay for this site, plus everyone new to come we should revolutionize the way we spend our time on ultimate metal.

Reactions: MetalAges
trolling20for20hatetb7.jpg

what is there to revolt to?, You guys are the problem what will you do kill yourselves?