The Recording of "W5", the 5th and final WOODS OF YPRES album, Aug 8th-22nd, 2010

Proven Tonight in Studio: "You can say anything with black metal".

Some folks make BETTER records when they're miserable, and luckily for me, I am certainly one of them (though I must admit I've never tried it the other "happy" way).

Sang LOW, then Screamed 'till I saw Northern Ontario stars under my eyelids, and then some, for the same track.

Four songs done, only one to go!

DG - \w/

Can you tell us anything about the art posted in the first thread? Who crafted it? Looks really cool.

DONE!!!!!

45025_423099260671_512430671_5425191_6235484_n.jpg

Man I was reading this thread, and I was looking at the post that Woods 5 was going to be the final album. It truly was. It's like he knew man. I'm sure he didn't intend for it to seem that way though. But Fuck! His songs too, man. When I would write lyrics a bit more intense than what was going on in my life some time after they seemed to be true at times. Maybe he was the same way.

I would still really like to know what happened to the other 3 songs from these sessions.

BUMP! couldn't. fucking. agree. more. i hope they're released soon. they deserve to be heard. i hope they surface soon.

Earache is supposed to re-release Woods 1-3, so maybe when they do the three missing songs will be added as bonus tracks? Either that or a deluxe edition of Woods 5 would be my guess.