tour?

One of my pals said to me on Sunday do you want to go the Dublin Death patrol at the uderworld tomorrow night? I said yeah it sounds like a good idea but he really was not too sure he was going to go. So I suited and booted for work. The I got a call at 16:15 do you still want to go to the gig? Here is me looking like a styx fan for the late 70s but I said what the F and I will meet u at the worlds end.
He was as per usual an hour and a bit late. We get to the venue (the legendary Camden Underworld) and it could be fuller but hey no one knows of the gig.
I am standing on the balcony and Chuck is shouting the crowd dive in. I came downstairs and saw one of the best groups I have seen. They were simply awesome.
They played four or five tracks from DDP then played a kick ass version of cold sweat and went on to play Thunder and lightning. Also they played lights on in London a cover of the great UFO song and I wnet mental... I remember seeing them at the Glasgow Appollo (UFO NOT DDP) many years ago. Then they played something else but I was so into it I forget. Then they played Alone in the dark and I think it was an exedous track at the end.
Guys this was the real deal and I was totally blown away.... simply awesome gig. Miss 'em at your peril.