Troy Tipton Zero Hour Bass Shred Part 2

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Want to thank Chris from Chops From Hell for letting us put up this MASSIVE sequence that Troy put together on his instructional. Want to thank our Bass bro Jon for getting it up on www.youtube.com

The CD has been Mastered by Alan Douches and from what Dino told me it sounds amazing. Dino's final mixes are just off the charts. Dino always amazes me with his work.

Bjoern of Killustrations is starting the artwork up and everything is looking good for the release date. .

Hope everyone had a great time bringing in 2008 and wish you all a Healthy, Happy, successful 2008.

Jasun/ZH
troy3-1.jpg

Troy3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no clue how helpful an instructional like that will truly be, but he is ridiculously clean

Hey Jasun... it's good to see that you and Troy are trying to teach seven-fingered aliens how to play stringed instruments. Do you two plan on releasing any videos, demonstrating techniques, that us humans might actually be able to learn?

Zod

The CD has been Mastered by Alan Douches and from what Dino told me it sounds amazing. Dino's final mixes are just off the charts. Dino always amazes me with his work.

Bjoern of Killustrations is starting the artwork up and everything is looking good for the release date. .

Jasun/ZH

Awesome video! :worship:

And great news about the cd!! :headbang: