Where to stay...

DouglasD

Nov 3, 2006
I'm thinking about going to PP this year, but if I decide to go -where should I stay?

Seems like all the action is at the artmore, but I am guessing there are no rooms there, so what are my options?

Thanks!

Doug

I'm thinking about going to PP this year, but if I decide to go -where should I stay?

Seems like all the action is at the artmore, but I am guessing there are no rooms there, so what are my options?

Thanks!

Doug

even if you don't stay at the Artmore, the party is open - come on by!

It all depends on your budget. Of the closest hotels that are not sold-out, I would suggest the Residence Inn (regular crowd there) or the Inn at the Peachtrees.

http://www.progpowerusa.com/xii/event/hotels.html

The wife and I stay at the Inn at the Peachtrees. Considering they just finished with some remodeling, it's not a bad place to stay for the price. Just my opinion.

While we would love to stay at the Artmore, my buddy has got the friends and family type of discount at the Residence Inn. I think the rooms are a little bigger (depending of course on what you get), the breakfast buffet helps, it's right by a couple of convenience stores and it's right up the hill from the venue & artmore.

Like Su said - the Artmore parties are open - so this year we will definitely be swinging by there on our stumble back up the hill.