¿Algún uruguayo acá? Uruguayans here?

Mateo

New Metal Member
Dec 16, 2006
No se si por escribir esto en español me rajan a la miércoles pero bueh...Que cuentan che? Yo descubrí a Opeth hace unos cuatro meses y realmente me partió la cabeza. Estoy por conseguir "Orchid" y "My arms your hearse". ¿Alguna idea de donde se pueden encontrar en Montevideo?

Saludos. Aguanten Opeth y el Bolso!!

No se si por escribir esto en español me rajan a la miércoles pero bueh...Que cuentan che? Yo descubrí a Opeth hace unos cuatro meses y realmente me partió la cabeza. Estoy por conseguir "Orchid" y "My arms your hearse". ¿Alguna idea de donde se pueden encontrar en Montevideo?

Saludos. Aguanten Opeth y el Bolso!!

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Please stay and post often..... however this is an english speaking forum and I need you to speak english. Please take no offense.

Cheers! :)

My three years of high school Spanish hasn't quite covered everything here, but I think you're asking where you can get Orchid and My Arms, Your Hearse in Montevideo. I have no idea but your best bet's probably going to be the internet. El internet, that is.

Sorry!

I don't know if I will be fired for writing this in spanish, but (untraslatable)...What's up? I discovered Opeth four months ago and it blew my head off. I'm about to get "Orchid" and "My arms your hearse". Any idea where can i find them in Montevideo?

Cheers. (Untraslatable - uruguayans will understand)

Sorry!

I don't know if I will be fired for writing this in spanish, but (untraslatable)...What's up? I discovered Opeth four months ago and it blew my head off. I'm about to get "Orchid" and "My arms your hearse". Any idea where can i find them in Montevideo?

Perfect post! and welcome to the crowd of headless Opeth fans! :)

Welcome aboard, Mateo! I'm from the other side of the charco! :)
Did you know Méndez is a bolso fan? He told me that himself.
Take care.

Hola! Nos gustamos comer la gente del uruguay con mucha pimienta y sal.

haah guys pls don't try anymore :p . Hey mateo what's up ! i'm from Argentina too so.. welcome ! don't know a place to get opeth albums there, i assume you got a "musimundo" in montevideo so go ahead and ask there , they might have a couple (i find still life and BWP here!)

cheers

Sorry!

YOU'RE FIRED!

Thanks guys. You were very kind. I specially liked that weird cannibal welcome I recieved from Selkie.

I tried in the main record stores (we don't have Musimundo here) and i had no luck. I tried with small stores, specialized in heavy music, but they only have the newest albums, from Still Life onwards, because they are argentinian editions.

I talked to a friend of Martín López (I hope he's Bolso too, no manyas should be alowed in Opeth), who also owns a record store, and he told me that the only way to get those here are from imports. He's gonna ask Martín if he bring any copies from Sweden to sell here.

And by the way, he's gonna ask him to sign the rest of my copies. :headbang:

That is rude, man.

Welcome, Mateo. I am an Argentinian leaving abroad. I would suggest that, if you have broadband, (that is "banda ancha") that you get the cds through the internet.
I know how hard it is to get stuff in Latin America and if you shop online maybe you need to pay the customs office, but check how customs (aduana) works; perhaps you don't have to pay to receive items in Uruguay as you do in Argentina.

I had no idea Musimundo was selling Opeth, it is such a crap store!

hi dude, yo soy panameño, i'm panamenian, i guess you should be really proud that m. lopez and m. mendez are from your country, that gotta be cool!

anyways, nice having you here buddy!:headbang:

lol Sam sent me a pm about my hateful behaviour sry i was joking about your family Mateo, i'm basically a douche and you shouldn't get offended by the shit i say...

Tsup dude?

i'm from Chile... como va todo loco?

try to get some visa or something and order them at roadrunner's site, that would work... or through amazon or those kind of sites too.

i hope it helps...

saludos.

Shau