¿Algún uruguayo acá? Uruguayans here?

hi dude, yo soy panameño, i'm panamenian, i guess you should be really proud that m. lopez and m. mendez are from your country, that gotta be cool!

anyways, nice having you here buddy!:headbang:

in fact they are argies undercover =)

Oootra argentina por acá, es un placer saber que pocos latinos disfrutamos de esta música. (y NO, el tan mentado: reggaeton, rock rolinga, cumbia barata...)
Probá en deremate.com, hay varias cosas interesantes. En cuanto a Musimundo, olvidate de que vas a encontrar algo, aunque últimamente me sorprendí de las cosas que encontré (cd's de Old Man's Child, Sentenced, Hypocrisy y hasta un dvd de Anathema) el tema sería esperar hasta que Icarus o Nems editen los cd's para así, poder comprarlos -por el momento- habrá que esperar.

Hope that helps. Tace care dude and welcome aboard. \m/

Oootra argentina por acá, es un placer saber que pocos latinos disfrutamos de esta música. (y NO, el tan mentado: reggaeton, rock rolinga, cumbia barata...)
Probá en deremate.com, hay varias cosas interesantes. En cuanto a Musimundo, olvidate de que vas a encontrar algo, aunque últimamente me sorprendí de las cosas que encontré (cd's de Old Man's Child, Sentenced, Hypocrisy y hasta un dvd de Anathema) el tema sería esperar hasta que Icarus o Nems editen los cd's para así, poder comprarlos -por el momento- habrá que esperar.

Hope that helps. Tace care dude and welcome aboard. \m/

Hi Luz... Long time no see. Stop by and visit more often, ok? I hope all is well with you...

Hi Luz... Long time no see. Stop by and visit more often, ok? I hope all is well with you...

Yeah, long time. Hope you're doing fine my friend. I can't come here more often because of my job and stuff ...and since I really didn't like Opeth's last record, I prefered to not keep coming, but I do miss a shitload of friends I made in here, hope they're all fine.
See you next time, have a happy new year if I don't get to 'write'.

:kickass:

Gracias a todos che...buying them abroad is the my option. Thanks to the previous and fuc*in government the taxes we have to pay are enormous. And Musimundo only has the argentinian editions. From Still Life onwards.

Me parece que muero en los MP3...

Saludos a todos.

PD: Sentenced rocks :headbang:

Mateo... nice to see you here. We rarely see people from Uruguay here.

By the way, how is the Metal scene in Uruguay? Could you recommend some Metal bands from your country? Is there a Metal magazine in Uruguay?

I won't ask if there are great musicians, because Opeth already showed us how good Uruguayans are when it comes to music. :)

I'm not very much into the local metal scene. Metal it's extremely underground here. I like only a couple of bands like Chopper or Rey Toro. You should check them. Here you cand find some MP3s.