¿Your favorite Anthrax album as of 2013?

¿Your favorite Anthrax album as of 2013?

• Fistful of Metal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spreading the Disease

• Among the Living

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • State of Euphoria

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Persistence of Time

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Sound of White Noise

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Stomp 442

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Volume 8: The Threat Is Real

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • We've Come for You All

• Worship Music

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Attack of the Killer B's!!!

Dude it's been a year and a half, do yourself a favor, have a Blatz and put on Worship Music. Most likely you will enjoy it!

Dude. You are probably right (that I would enjoy it). But it isn't gonna happen. Charlie & Scott have seen my last dime. (In all fairness, the parts of WM that I heard sounded pretty good!)

After a year and half of it being out or however long it's been, I find myself not listening to WM very often. It's good but I would never consider it Anthrax's best. I was as stoked for it's release as anybody and I think my anticipation had me liking the album a lot more than I actually did. Earth on Hell, Fight Em, Devil You Know are the meat of the album and after that it just kinda treads on just pretty good/mediocre. The song Crawl is downright garbage and it's no coincidence that those who prefer Bush like that song.

I mean if you've seen Anthrax on their current tour it's quite obvious that the middle of the set when they do I'm Alive and In the End would be considered the "slow" or "boring" part of the set. Those songs aren't bad, but live they're just kind of a momentum killer when played alongside the classics. At this point I'd give WM a rating of 6/10. I appreciate their attempt to add variety to their sound, but that alone doesn't make the album great. Hopefully Scott and Charlie can grow a bigger pair for the next album.